Sunday, June 28, 2009

Personalized Gift #4



I think I need to work on how I take my pictures. They always turn out a little dark.
This is for my aunt's birthday. Everytime I visit she is always making yummy stuff and always has on a cute apron. So I thought this was perfect for her. Of course I used my justrite stamps again. But her initials wouldnt fit. So I used my monogram alphabet set from papertrey ink. I am not totally happy with how that turned out but oh well. I used some Daisy D's designer paper I picked up at the beach last weekend and the new stampin up cardstock melon mambo. I layered the ds paper with with to help it stand out a little. The ribbon I got last year at Flourishes. I punched out the flowers and added a brad and put a decorative brad at the top. I also used my nestibilites. My hubby made some comment the other day about not using my cuttlebug. Little does he know I used it and my nesties on almost every card I make.
I paper pieced the apron with some more daisy d's and colored it some with my copic markers.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment