Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friends Are Your Umbrella!

This is another Art Impressions stamp I picked up this last weekend. It has three different sentiments with it. It was an unmounted set. I paid just a little more for the whole set than the one mounted stamp I purchased. I used the Three bugs in a rug papers from the april showers collections. I thought the umbrella paper went perfect but unfortunately they dont show alot.
I colored these little ladies with copic markers and then cut them out. I used one of my Heartfelt creations die that I had to have and just used for the first time. They are made special for them by Spellbinders. I added some ribbon, flowers and dew drops.
I made them for the following challenges:
Also for the Colour Create Challenge pink green white.
CMC Copic Challenge Friendship theme
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

6 comments:

  1. This is just way too cute!! Such a fun image and beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Fabulous take on the sketch and what a Sweet image! Love the perfect dp's and Wonderful sentiment too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - what a great image!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this challenge, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, what a perfect card. The bright colors are perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really fun card. Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative. I love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugz, Pat

    ReplyDelete