Monday, August 15, 2011

Friends Share Everything!

Heres a card I made this weekend. Its a Mo Manning digital image. I like to think shes emailing her friends. I colored the image with copic markers. The sentiment is from my new Art Impressions Under My Umbrella from the Girlfriends collection. I just love those stamps. I punched out the flowers and added a button in the center. The sentiment is stamped and then punched out with Stampin Up punches. I used nestibilites on the image and a martha stewart punch down the side. The ribbon is pretty in pink stampin up ribbon and the cardstock is cream and pixie pink. The designer paper is from Echo Park.
Here are the challenges I am entering this card in:
Papertake Weekly Grown your own (make your own flowers)
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. What a Fabulous Card! Love the Wonderful image, kind of looks like me in the morning..lol.. cup of coffee, glasses on and on my computer..lol Love it! Love the Sweet feminine dp's you paired with it too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Gyrl! Love the color combo and the border punch. Great coloring job! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete