Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I made this card for my daughters birthday. She will be 24 on wednesday. I cant believe she is that old already. Where does the time go?
I finally used this cute little critter. I have had her for a couple of years. She is a Motivet stamp. I think she is adorable. I actually havent added glitter yet but I want to do that do to make her more sparkly.
The papers on this card are Stampin up Lucky Limeade and some papers from a Prima 6x6 pad called the Melody Collection.
I used the sketch from Everybody Art Challenge.
Also over at Stamp & Create this months challenge is Critters.
I hope Kati likes this card. I am not sure but we will see.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. adorable image and I love how you added the leaves with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image, such a sweet birthday card, and Yes..they grow up so fast...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete