Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rain or Shine!


Today at Art Impressions Blog the challenge is rain or shine. So I went with the Under My Umbrella set from Art Impressions. I love the sentiment on both the inside and outside. These papers are from SEI Vanilla Sunshine collection. Even the name of the papers goes with the challenge for this week.
I used the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp for this week.
Its funny, a lot of the challenge blogs are celebrating their third anniversary, so I wonder which one started it first and then everyone decided to go with them also. I love the sketchs myself. I think all the challenges are fun. It helps inspire me and give me a direction to get started in. Once I am started I am good but getting there is sometimes the hard part.
Happy Stamping
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. a very lovely image and a great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete