Monday, April 9, 2012

Water Color Series!


This is my project for Art Impressions this week. For this card I used Watercolor Series 5. It comes with the birdhouse, the little bird on top and also a flower basket and stand for the basket. You can check out Art Impressions blog and see some other great projects.
I saw this style of card done and thought I would give it a try. The bow holds the card closed so it has to stay on really secure. I always glue my bows on with Glossy Accents. For some reason I just dont have any luck with glue dots or anything else. They always seem to fall off.
The papers I used are the Tea Party set I think from Nitwits Collection! You can find a link to them on my sidebar. They are digi papers I printed out. I love the colors and patterns in them.The sentiment if from one of the stampin up sets Well Scripted.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment