Thursday, May 31, 2012

Art Impressions Weekly Challenge!


This weeks challenge at Art Impressions is seeing spots. I used the Lingerie Shoppe from the Shoppe Windows set. I liked the spots on the little outfit and I also went with the Swiss Dots embossing folder with the dots on it also.
I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop. The image was supposed to be a circle but I changed mine into a square. I didnt think it would fit into a circle but looks like I had lots of room and it really would have. I found some old paper in my stash that I thought looked appropriate for lingerie. Added some fun embellishments and was done.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Love the image, the pink colors... the spellbinder square looks great along with the pretty ribbon and resin rose. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete