Friday, July 6, 2012

Sunday Sketch & Stamp

I found a new place to get dies from. The teapot and teapot border are both from there. These are from The Scrapping Cottage . I love all the tea related dies and purchased quite a few but they have LOTS of other dies also.
I made my card using the sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp . I used some papers from Best Creations for this card. You cant see the piece at the bottom very well but I just love it. Its from the easter collection I think but I think it works great for this also. The flowers on the teapot come with this die also. I am still learning how to use these dies. They take quite a bit more work than spellbinders. So far they work best in my Grand Caliber. Some I have gotten to work well at all yet. I have found even in the GC I have to use a shim or two.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment