Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Cards!

I finally had some time for christmas cards today. I made twelve of these. They are just a little different than the one I made a few months ago. I found this pretty blue glitter paper at Craft Warehouse on my trip there the saturday after thanksgiving. I used my SU snowflake die. It has three different sizes on it. So I ran it thru all three colors twelve times and had enough for 12 cards with different combinations. I even used the same papers for the strips across the bottom. I think I used 1 1/2 -2 sheets of each color. I think they are really elegant looking!
This card is one I saw while I was at CW. The little reindeer and sample card I copied are from Savvy Stamps. I didnt want to buy everything at that time so I later bought the tree from Magnolias and I used a stamping snowflake set and pulled the Merry Christmas from another SU set. I changed the card a bit from the sample card also.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment