Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Maggie w/Heart Scarf!

As I was loading this picture to make this post I was listening to Pandora and right at the same time they were playing a song called Maggies Back In Town. I think that that is such a weird coincidence. Dont you??
Anyway, I got to make quite a few cards today. I am so excited. Two of them are magnolias. What a great day!
This maggie is called Tilda W/Heart Scarf. She is really enjoying the snowy day (which I am hoping to do maybe this weekend or on New Years Day!
Since friday is my birthday I have a really busy weekend planned. Friday is lunch and maybe some shopping with the hubby. Saturday is a day with my Kates and dinner at The Melting Pot (Yum, Yum!!!).
So on to my card. I used one of the card bases that I learned to make in my Amazing Paper Grace kit. (See its making itself useful already!). Then I layered it with some fun blue paper and Pool Party card stock. Colored her up with copic markers and added some stickles. Also I used my maggie tree die and put lots of snow on the branches and some snowflake punch outs with some blue rhinestones.
I hope you like her as much as I do!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment