Thursday, December 27, 2012

Joyful Tilda!

This is Joyful Tilda! Isnt she adorable??? Anyone that knows me or has been to my house knows I love, love tea things. So when I saw this tilda here I knew I had to have and use Janiels card as my inspiration. Janiel has great cards and I love her blog. Its one of my favorites. You should check it out if you have time!
I used the papers from the new SU mini catty starting next month and the flowers are from there also.
The little loopys at the top right corner are maggie dies. This just might be my favorite maggie ever!!
Well, for now anyhow.
I know I said this in yesterdays post but I am really enjoying just making things I have been wanting to make for the last couple months without a lot of other commitments. I guess commitments are good then it makes you appreciate things like this more, right?!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tracy........HAPPY NEW YEARS to you!!!!!!! I hope you have had a great holiday.

    I LOVE this card!! It truly turned out beautiful!!! Thank you for the lovely things you said in your post about me. *blush blush* You are a sweetheart..
    Happy stampin' to you in 2013!!
    big happy hugs........Janiel

    ReplyDelete