Sunday, June 2, 2013

June LOTV Calender!

So you know Alice and I have been making calenders together for years. The last couple of years of been Magnolias. This year we decided to do LOTV's. Our year goes from June to May. So here is my June calender. Done just a week before June started. But poor Alice doesnt have hers yet because I have been sick so we couldnt get together yesterday!
I love this little LOTV stamp. I think the bunny and the bear are so cute together. I got these new papers and love the colors. There was a big sale at Craft Warehouse over Memorial Day weekend and I picked them up. They go perfect with SU Summer Starfruit CS. Not much goes with it but every once in awhile I find something that goes perfect with it like this. I colored the image with copics and added some flowers.

I have also been really busy selling some unused stamp sets and punches on ebay. I have been having lots of fun with it. I love it when my phone makes a ca-ching sound every time I have a sale.
I have sold lots of stuff but still have lots to go. I am starting with lots of wood mounted and some clear mounted su stamps and misc punches and am moving on from there.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment