Friday, June 21, 2013

Stamp and Create Magnolia Blog Challenge

This is my card for this months challenge at stamp and create with magnolia challenge . You can hop over there and check out all the great samples from the other design team members. They have some great ones.
Also if you go to the stamp and create store you can get some great deals on magnolia stamps and lots of other great items at really good prices too. The shipping time is also amazing!
For my card I used Tilda w/Burger. I colored her with copic markers. The theme for this month is summertime. So I went with a BBQ theme. I used some papers from Best Creations with lots of cooking things on them. Bright and cheery colors too.
The greeting Whats cooking! is also a magnolia stamp!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment