Saturday, June 15, 2013

Love & Sympathy!

I had to make  sympathy cards for some people since I lost a beloved uncle that I had just gone to visit in March.
I just made the same one to send to a few favorite people!
I used the SU Love and Sympathy set. Also some of the new ds papers. The Gingham collection. I love gingham and was a little disappointed there wasnt more in this set due to the name of it.
I colored the stamp with my SU markers (havent used those for along time!). Then stamped it on Neenah paper. I used my oval nesties to cut it out and a border oval with Island Indigo.
I dont have a Island Indigo marker so I used Not Quite Navy. It matches really good I think.
I also added some Island Indigo ruffled ribbon and some yellow dew drops.
I added a doily behind it for a little extra character on the card.
My picture didnt turn out quite as well as I liked but oh well I guess.
I dont normally make sympathy cards because they are depressing but I had his set on hand just in case!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment