Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Gifts!


Every year my hubby asks me to make something for some of his coworkers to thank them for all the help they give him throughout the year. Its hard to come up with something new every year.
When I saw these little cups I thought it would be perfect. He bought starbucks gift cards and there is one sitting in the back of each container.
I found these at Inking Idaho .  Well, first I bought a couple of them individually at the bazaar I was at last weekend. Then saw these in the two pack containers. I have found some great ideas from Inking Idaho . She is also where I bought the tutorial for all the purses I make.
For this project I bought the litte cups, lids and stir sticks online. Then I used some retired SU designer papers for the cups with Crumb Cake cardstock.
I added some candy to the inside of the cups.
They are really fun to make!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment