Friday, December 20, 2013

Stamp and Create Magnolia Challenge Winter Fun!

We are having an additional challenge this month for Team B at Stamp and Create w/Magnolia this month. It is Winter fun!. I have used this Tilda with snowflakes. Not sure if that is the real name of it but I think she is very festive.
I have also used the sketch challenge from sketch wednesday . I had these papers I hadnt used yet and wanted to use them. I think they are very festive.
I hope every one has a Merry Christmas!
Stamper Gyrl!

4 comments:

  1. How cute is your little Tilda?!! Great card. And by the way, I LOVE your Christmas tree! Pink and white is one of my FAVORITE combos. Thanks for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, love the snowflakes and your holiday colors. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute and this is one beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!! Awesome papers and love the snowflakes!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete