Friday, December 6, 2013

Winter Fun w/ Stamp and Create with Magnolias!

I almost forgot this today. I have been really sick all week and it totally slipped my mind. But here it is.
It is Winter Fun at Stamp and Create w/Magnolias . So I choose to use Snowy again. I think he is sooo cute and fun. I have used some of the SU snowflake papers and ribbons. Some shiny silver paper and the floral oval spellbinders die. He is glittered up a little. I also found these fun white glitter swirly brads that reminded me of snow falling. (Which we are supposed to get some today I think!!)

I have also used the sketch at Sunday Sketch and stamp for the layout of my card.

If you need some great stamping supplies for a great deal or some wonderful Magnolia stamps you HAVE to go visit Stamp and Create store . They are awesome to work with, have great prices and wonderful customer service.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment