Monday, August 24, 2015

Hamburger Anyone??

 I made up these cute little hamburger boxes. I put some chocolates, ribbon and buttons in them for the girls at stamp club. They are made with the hamburger box die, floral frames framelits dies and the bow builder punch. I die cut the flowers and then sponged the edges with Calyspo Coral ink. I wanted them to be a little lighter than the Watermelon Wonder boxes.
I have a supply list below but forgot to put on it that I used the In Color dsps.
They were fun to make but the corners are a little difficult. Also I watched a video on how to do them first and learned a good tip. You need to put them together with a hotglue gun. Even the sticky strips did not hold them together!






Happy Stamping! Stamper Gyrl!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment