Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Upcoming Classes!

Butterfly Basics!

Christmas Cards
Hello Everyone!
I am going to be teaching some classes at my house and am working on a contract at the senior center.
So I have made some display boards for my classes. If you are interested in taking them just let me know.
I dont have dates for these yet but am working on them. You make these great cards. The class cost is $15 per person.
If you would like to sign up for these classes just shoot me an email at stampergyrl@live.com!
Also check out the weekly deals and clearance rack at Stampin Up below! If you would like to order any of the great Stampin Up items or need either of the catalogues please let me know!
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
StamperGyrl!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment