Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Stampergyrl Sketch #103!

Sketch #103

My Creation!


Hello Everyone!
I am a little late with my sketch today. But at least its still today right??
Here is my sketch for this month.
We would love to have you come join us. I have changed things up a bit this month and am running the sketch for two weeks instead of one. So you have plenty of time to create your piece of art.
If for any reason you are unable to link up to Mr Blue Frog at the bottom you can email a picture of your creation to me and I can link it up for you!
At the end of the two weeks I will draw a winner and they will recieve some Stampin Up products!
For my creation I have used some more products in the new Holiday Mini Catalogue going live September 1st.
See my supply list below!
Thank you in advance for joining us this month!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 

No comments:

Post a Comment