Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hello Again! and Again!

This is the third card I made using the Hello stamp! I actually cased this from pinterest and you can find the original card here . I think that this would be a great card to use the notecards with. The 3 1/2 x 5 inch cards and put them in a little box like container. I may be training that later this week.

I love the colors of this card. It is made with bermuda bay. I stamped off once for the body of the flower. This stamp set is from the Sale A Bration catty and it is called What I Love and it is a three step stamping set but I only used two steps. The leaves are Old Olive.
The ribbon is a fun skin ribbon in bermuda bay that is also in the new occasions catty.

You can see my supply list below!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment