Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hello!

I think this little bird is so cute! He is one of Stampin Up's Sale-A-Bration sets called Honeycomb Happiness! He is here with an ice cream cone to say Hello!
I have colored him with copic markers. The icecream cone comes with the set. The honeycomb ball that is the actual "icecream" is from the new Occasions catty called Honeycomb Embellishments.
I was asked at my class this week to make some cards with the "hello". So the actual Hello stamp comes from another Sale-A-Bration set called Hello. It is one of a few Sale-A-Bration sets that is in the catty just for a limited time. It doesn't run thru March 31st like the other sets in the catty.
So if you would like to earn these two sets for FREE! please let me know and I can help you with that or you can just go to my online store and place an order.
If you don't know how Sale-A-Bration works, you get one free item out of the Sale-A-Bration Catty for every $50 you purchase.
I was also asked at my class to use the Have a Cuppa designer papers without showing any of the "tea" related papers in the stack. So I have used those papers on this card!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment