Monday, January 25, 2016

Helping Me Grow!

I had a friend ask me to make a stampin up pop up box and this is what I came up with!
I have a sizzix pop up box die but didn't use it since it wasn't stampin up. I had made a pop up box once before but couldn't remember the dimensions. So I went online and found a pattern to do it.
There were several out there (probably a lot more than that!!) and I found one that I liked.
They are fun to make. 
I used the Helping Me Grow stamp set for most of the card. I decided at the last minute I wanted to used the "for helping me grow" stamp and remembered I have the discontinued stamp set from the garden and tucked that in there too. The die for it is still current but not the stamp set.
I colored the flowers with copic markers.
The dsp papers are from the Sale A Bration catty so you can actually get those for free with a $50 order. So if you ordered the Helping me grow set and a few other things you could get the papers for free!
The die for the Thank you is from the Rose Wonder die set. There are several different stamp sets this die will work with!
There will be a class for this card in February and another card to go with it using the same stamp set but a different stamp and colors. So stayed tuned for that card also!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment