Friday, February 19, 2016

Another Easter Card and My New (Antique) Tea Cart!

So for everyone that knows me very well or has been to my house you know I love and collect tea things. One of my best SU customers and good friend gave me this antique tea cart. I just love it!!
I put it in my entry way and put my Valentine bouquet from my hubby and my Valentines cards on it.
Also I have an antique creamer and sugar bowl, and a beautiful creamer and sugar bowl another really good friend gave me! I think it looks really good in this spot.
I also got the doily that is on it from The Hens Tooth in Sisters on our trip there. I got a bigger one for my dining room table. I didn't want anything bigger on it because I didn't want to hide the pretty oak.

For my Easter card, I used the Stampin Up Easter Lamb set and the Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I think this card would also make an adorable baby card.
I have used Pink Pirouette and papers from the Birthday Bouquet dsp. The little lamb is embossed with White Embossing Powder on Soft Suede card stock.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment