Thursday, February 4, 2016

Grateful Bunch!

I saw this card here . The blog is Simply Simple Stamping with Connie Stewart and she has lots of great stuff. This was a card she posted that she received from a friend of hers. So I can't give total credit where it is due. I did change the card up a bit also. I didn't take a picture of the inside but I used the corner trio punch on each corner and the flower you see here is on the inside showing thru to the outside. I also added the "Your are totally awesome" on the outside of the card. Connie also has an awesome two minute tuesday tutorial on how to use the corner trio punch to make this tag.
I love the colors on this card and never would have thought to use them together. They are Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush and Pool Party. The dots are done with the Dots for Days background stamp in Cucumber Crush on the Pool Party cardstock. I am not a big fan of Cucumber Crush but like how it looks on this card. It looks a lot darker when it is stamped on Pool Party.

Also you can get Grateful Bunch with the matching flower punch (used for the pink flowers) in a bundle for 15% off in the occasions catalogue.
The flower punch is great. You stamp it and then punch all three flowers at once. Its a lot easier then the triple flower punch they used to have.

I embossed the flowers on melon mambo with white embossing powder and then punched them out.
I added some rhinestones to the flower centers and the greeting.

I think this will make a great thank you card for a few special customers!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment