Sunday, February 7, 2016

Number of Years Notecard Sets!



I found these adorable little notecards and now I can't remember where to give credit where it is due.
I made these when we were at the beach earlier this week. It was a good set to do at the beach. I did everything except cutting out the banner and all I had to take was stamps, inks and papers. Not too much to pack and it was fun to work on them at the condo we like to stay at. Except the first 24 hours we couldn't get it above 60 degrees so it was a little chilly but that is a whole other story!!

I had these little boxes with clear lids I put 6 of each card in them and since they are notecard size there was room left over so I had some pretty pens and put one in each of them also.

This is the Number of Years set in the Occasions Catty and it is fun. It has a full set of Number stamps and these flowers. It is very fun. It has a matching die set also for the numbers and the cute little banner. The banner die is cool because there are two other stamp sets with a stamp that fits the banner die!

I did the Pool Party dots on half of the cards and left them out on half of them. I like them both.


We had a beautiful day here in the Willamette Valley. Practically spring! It is so nice to see a clear blue sky again.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment