Thursday, March 24, 2016

Animals Sweeties Class At Main St!


I love this chicken stamp. I had received a birthday card from a friend a couple of birthdays and wanted it every since.
So I got my own stamp and decided to do a class with it. It is from Penny Black and called Coop Party. It is really fun to color and make up the card. Especially when you have some really fun colorful papers to go with it.
The second card is from a new company called Waffle Flower. I had never heard of them until I was watching a tutorial with a watercoloring technique. Then a few days later I went into Main St and saw these cute little monkeys from them. They were really fun to color also. I wish I had some banana papers I could have used with them but the papers I have are discontinued so I went with these fun papers. The stamps came with matching dies which makes them even more fun and the set comes with three monkeys and lots of fun stuff to go with them. Like the banana, bow and little hat I have used here. The sentiment also comes with the set. Lots of fun stamps and dies in each set.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment