Saturday, March 5, 2016

Floral Frenzy Class!



Gate Card!

This is my Floral Frenzy Class coming up at
Main St Stamp and Stationary later this month!
These cards were made using dies from the Sizzix diorama die set.
It has some fun panels to use on card. Also the fuchsia card is using a panel from it also. So I made three different cards that are totally different types of cards all from this one set! That doesn't happen very often (to me anyhow!!). LOL.
The fuchsia card was a little hard to color at first but then I changed my color combo and it got easier.
The flowers on the gate card are also from Sizzix and are a Brenda Walton design. They are a little difficult because they are a sizzlet die. I am not a big fan of those but didn't realize what it was until I got it home!!
The pretty fuchsia stamp is from Heartfelt Creations!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment