Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forest Friends Class At Main St!



This is my first Diorama card! I just love these little Forest Friends from Stampendous!. I colored them with Copic Markers and then die cut them with their matching die set.
They are really fun to work with.
The card was made with a sizzix diorama set. This set had a lot more than I bargained for it. I was surprised and pleased with everything it has.
You don't have to have a diorama die to make a diorama card. But with all of the other dies that came with it it was really worth the cost.

My Floral Frenzy class coming up was made using this set also. So so far, I have made three cards with this one die set. That doesn't happen very often!!

I have also used a couple of Elizabeth Craft Design dies for the trees, grass and hill in the background.
For the little flowers on the trees I used a Martha Stewart geranium punch. It has three little flowers on it!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment