Saturday, December 31, 2016

My Dragonflies Have Landed!

I am making a project for the goodie bags for my Catalog Premier Party coming up on January 21st. These sparkly Dragonflies are going to be on one of the gifts. I have used the new Dragonfly dies coming out in the Occasions catty going live next week.
These little guys are much prettier in real life. I have cut them in watercolor paper and then used sponged daubers to color them with Island Indigo and Pool Party Ink. After that I brushed some Crystal Effects on their wings and spread Dazzling Diamond glitter on their wings.  For some extra
sparkle I added a few rhinestones down their bodies.
So if you want a fun gift with one of these on them just leave me a comment or send me an email and get signed up for my Catalog Premier Party on the 21st. I just have a few spots left!
Also if you would like to order some of these great new products you can contact me or order on my online store. I already have a couple of orders sitting on my desk waiting for the 4th to get here!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment