Thursday, May 25, 2017

Catalog Post Its!


When we went to Onstage in April they gave these cute little post it note holders and I thought how fun it would be to make them for customers. But they were like three or four folds. I can't remember which. I was worried that they would cost a lot. 
But then I decided to try and make my own and this is what I came up with. I thought they would be adorable to give with the catalogs or just as customer appreciation gifts.
They are really easy to make and this way they can make notes or mark pages in the new catalog going live NEXT week!!!
I am so excited! I just can't wait to order out of the catalog! Yes I have pre ordered out of it but just selected items and not the things I am DYING to get my hands on!
I may have to expedite the shipping but haven't decided yet since that costs quite a bit!
Anyway, (sorry, I got distracted!!), for this cute little project, I used the new Crafting Forever stamp set,  and Pick a Pattern designer papers.
I also used some linen thread and those cute little paper clips that are being discontinued. I better hurry and order some more, I hope they aren't already gone!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!


No comments:

Post a Comment