Monday, May 29, 2017

Tranquil Tulips!


This is another new set in the Stampin Up Catalog going live this thursday June 1st! I so can't wait to order from this catalog. It is my absolute favorite ever!!
I cased this card from Pink Buckaroo Designs and changed it up just a little. If you are looking for inspiration she has a great blog!!!

This set with the tulips is called Tranquil Tulips. It is a hostess set. It is a photopolymer stamp set and is two step stamping. But its so cool because you use the same ink. No stamping off the first step or anything. And it matches up so easily! I loved stamping with it so much I had to do the envelope and the inside of the card!
I also used the Lovely Inside and Out stamp set which is also new in the catalog and coordinates with the Lovely Words Thinlits which I showed a couple of samples for already!
So only 3 more days until liftoff and we can order. If you would like a new catalog or place an order just send me an email or leave a comment. Unfortunately, my online store is down until the end of June !
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment