Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Colorful Seasons!


Here is another great bundle in the new Stampin Up catalog going live in 2!! DAYS! Can you hear me screaming?? I can not wait!!!
This is the Colorful Season bundle. I just love this chair! I have seen several different people make a card like this and loved it but gave it my own spin. Several people are doing shadow box cards like this.
This set has stamps and dies for every season so you can use it all year long. I have used Flirty Flamingo and Chocolate Chip for the colors on this card. I stamped the flowers on the inside and put die cuts on the outside.
When I first saw this set I didnt like it but its really starting to grow on me. There are some awesome snowflakes in this set also!
Remember if you would like a new catalog just send me an email or leave a comment and the same if you would like to order. I will be placing an order on June 1st!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment