Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Merry Patterns!

I made this card with a new stamp set called Merry Patterns! It is available for a limited time only and only with a $300 purchase.
I used the sketch from sketch #482 from the Sketch Saturday challenge. This is a fun set to play with but as you can see you have to be really careful not to rock your block at all. I love how easy the two step stamping is. First you stamp your outline and then fill it in.
I've used Be Merry DSP, Garden Green and Whisper White cardstock, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green ink pads, Garden Trellis Embossing Folder and Cherry cobbler double stitched ribbon.
If you would like to purchase these or any other items, just send me an email or leave me a comment below!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Christmas card in the traditional colors....always my favorite. :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

    ReplyDelete