Monday, September 25, 2017

Year Of Cheer DSP!

I found this card over at Patty Bennetts blog Patty stamps . Patty is a very inspirational person. I was lucky enough to meet her at Onstage last April. I went WAY out of my comfort zone and walked up to her and introduced myself. She was very nice. I just love her projects!
This card is made using the Year of Cheer Designer Papers. I have lots of these papers left over from my explosion boxes. So I was really excited to see Pattys projects!
The stamps on this card are from Watercolor Christmas which we received for free at the Rockaway Retreat I went on last weekend. (I can't believe I have back for a whole week already!!).
The Watercolor Christmas also has a matching kit available which makes 20 cards.
The inks are Island Indigo and Pool Party with Island Indigo and Whisper White cardstock. It is also using this lovely foil snowflakes, (which I also had lots leftover from the explosion boxes.).
This will be one of the cards we will be doing at the Holiday Premier Party on the 30th.
There are still a couple of spots left!
If you would like to order any of these products please send me an email or leave a comment or you can order here .
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment