Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Seasonal Chums!

Isn't this little deer just the cutest?? It is from the Seasonal Chums stamp set. The tree and snowflake come with this stamp set also.
It is originally made to make tags and the stamps have fronts and backs and fold over when you cut them out. But I only wanted the front of this little deer. So I cut my stamp apart so I didnt have to fight with the rest of the stamp. Then later when I want both the front and back I can still place them together and use them that way also. I do this quite a bit with my stamps.
I have seen quite a few versions of this card but this is my version of it.
It is also using Merry Little Christmas designer papers, stitched shape framelits, and the circle shape framelits.
I just love the Stitched Shaped Framelits. They are always my first choice when I go for a shaped die. But my sweet daughter has been helping me with my die cutting a lot this month and she isn't too found of them!
I colored the little reindeer with watercolor pencils and wink of stella. My new favorite way to color.
The black border is punched with the Ticket Tear Punch and I have wrapped the Black Shimmer Ribbon around the card!
For anyone coming to my Holiday Premier Party on the 30th or October 3rd, they will be seeing another one of the Seasonal Chums!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment