Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Christmas Class Today!






























Today we are doing these three projects in class.
I was hoping to go with a Vintagey look for the mittens. I was tempted to make all of the cards pink but I know that not everyone likes pink as much as I do!
Speaking of pink!! Joan and I went to the Secret Gardens Tea House in Sumner, Wa this last weekend and it was AMAZING! Tons of pink and sparkle! It was all decorated for christmas and they are having a pink christmas this year just like I am. I bought a sampler of the pink tea set. It is definitely on my christmas and birthday list this year!!
Kati bought a pink flamingo ornament for me and said I should do my tree in pink this year. So I ordered a bunch of them and got more pink ornaments at the tea house.
Cant wait to get my tree up!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment