Monday, November 20, 2017

Reindeer Door Hanger!


I found this cute little door hanger on You tube . It is a project done by Stamping With Amore. She has some great little projects. There is another she just posted today that is adorable also. I didnt have the same paper she had some I changed mine up. It needs 12 x 12 paper and I only had the Old Olive. The dsp is from Christmas Around the World and I had been wanting to use the Nutcracker paper so I went with that. I made 4 of these this morning in about 1 1/2-2 hours so they are really quick and easy to make.
The cute little reindeer is from the Seasonal Chums stamp set. It is made with fronts and backs to make gift tags with but I just used the front. Then I colored it with the new Stampin Blends .
It was really fun to color. Since I have a couple of people coming over this morning I made these for them. I already had the little snowman for them so I added it and some candy to fill it up.
If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this cute little project just leave me a comment or send me an email. You can also order from me online .
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment