Sunday, November 19, 2017

Pink Christmas and Online Extravaganza!

I'm still working on my pink christmas. Here is a pink christmas card I made. I used the Merry Patterns stamp set that was available in October. I wanted to make another card with it. So this is what I came up with.
I also went on a hunt for items for my pink christmas decorations yesterday and found a few more items.
Also it is time again for Online Extravaganza at Stampin Up. It is the 20th thru the 26th! Yes, it starts tomorrow. There are all kinds of great stamp sets on sale tomorrow for one day only and then a few more items that last until the 26th. So if you would like to take advantage of this great sale. You can send me an email or go to my online store !
You can see the list of sale items here !

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment