Monday, June 25, 2018

Tropical Chic!

Here is a fun little tropical card I cased from Sandi McIver . She has some great projects. She is a Stampin Up demonstrator in Canada that use to live here in the Portland area. I never got to meet her but I love her videos! I changed this card just a teeny bit. This will be one of the projects for the Catalog Premier Tea Luncheon coming up this Saturday! The date is almost here and I have been working like crazy to get ready for it. I will be really busy this week finishing up the projects, cleaning house, setting up and lots more.
If I have any of the kits left for this project I think I will be adding a pink flamingo to mine. I sure wish there was a die for that flamingo tho!!
This card was made with the new Tropical Chic Suite, There is a bundle with stamps and dies, these cool designer papers and the ribbon. Its a great bundle and as soon as I saw it I wanted to pair it with the flamingo set. So keep on the look out for it!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment