Thursday, June 28, 2018

Monogrammed Double Pocket Purse Box!





Here is a Monogrammed Double Pocket Purse box I made. This will be for Marketplace at the retreat in August in Union, WA. I also did this same project in all black and white for Main St last week.
The original purse was done by Cinder Papercraft and you can find the you tube video here . She has some great projects.
I have used the Very Vintage stamp set, Large Letter Alphabet die set, Petal Promenade Designer Series Papers, Pink Glimmer Paper, Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla cardstock.
Its pretty easy to make. I will be using all 4 designs of the papers when making up the kits for marketplace. I love all the papers so much in this set.
This project comes with 4 cards with decorated envelopes and a decorated notepad.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment