Saturday, September 8, 2018

Never Ending Card!









This is a Never Ending Card. It will just keep turning over and over. It really only has 4 sides but still keeps turning.
You can kindof tell what its doing the way some of the pictures are. It has a lot of pieces but is fun to make!
I am thinking of doing a class for it but not sure yet!
Stay tuned for another Never Ending card that I did first!!
For the supplies on my card most everything is out of the new Holiday Catalog! I have used the Cauldron Bundle which includes a stamp set and dies. Also the dies that go with this bundle cut out images on the Toil and Trouble Designer Series Papers so that is really cool.
 Since there are 4 sides to this card it is like 4 card fronts. So lots of designing to do. I didn't want to use the same images over and over so I also used the Trick or Treat stamp set. It doesn't have matching dies so there was some fussy cutting to do with these images!
To order these products or any other products just leave me a message or send me an email.
You can also order on my online store .

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment