Friday, September 14, 2018

Timeles Tidings Project Kit!




These cards are from the Timeless Tidings Project Kit! You get to make 20 cards for only $20. So that is 20 gorgeous cards for $1 a piece. If you want the stamp set to go with it that would be another $20. That is what I used here. But I am sure a lot of you have Christmas stamps you could use instead if you want to keep your cost down.
You get everything you need to make these cards except ink, dimensionals if you want and adhesive. Lots of people know how I like to embellish but these cards don't even have ribbon on them. 
All 20 cards would have only taken about an hour to put together but I decided to stamp the insides also.
I was going to layer the insides to but I decided not too. I am going to use these for my Christmas cards this year. With the cost of postage a lot of times my cards cost about $3.56 to mail out. So I am trying to keep the cost down on postage and just went with what came with the kit!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment