Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettia!

Hello Everyone!
As you may or may not know I had to have surgery last week! So this is the first time I have been on the computer for awhile!
I had two ruptured discs in my neck so they had to be replaced and fused together. Not much fun but it went better than I had expected!

So before surgery I was at a stamping retreat in Union, Wa.  Gorgeous place. Unfortunately, the smoke coming down from Canada was a little overwhelming. Of course, it cleared out and was beautiful the day we left.

I played with some of the new products going live in the holiday catalog tomorrow! I was playing with the Peaceful Poinsettia bundle. Wonderful stamps and dies. This card I am featuring today was cased from the catalog page 23. I added a lot of my own twist to it.
I put some of the new gorgeous glimmer papers behind the poinsettia. It comes in three colors and is awesome. I also added some of the green glimmer paper for the leaves to add some sparkle. I used some of the new red rhinestones and colored some of the regular rhinestones yellow with one of my blends.

The new Holiday Catalog is full of awesome products and it does go live tomorrow!
If you would like one of these awesome catalogs or to place an order just leave me a comment or send me an email!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment