Friday, January 1, 2010

1 YR Blogoversary!

Today is my one year anniversary for my blog. So what better card to have than a anniversary card.
I made this card with a Karen Lockhart stamp. I have had it for a long time and finally used it. Do you have any stamps like that? I have quite a few.
I colored it with copic markers and then put some flower soft on the flowers. I just loved this ds paper. It reminds me of old fashioned wallpaper. The cardstock is stampin up and almost amethyst. The ds paper is from scrapbook walls called Parlor Argyle. I got it on sale at a scrapbook store one day. It was like .25 per 12 x 12 sheet. Too bad that wasnt the regular price.
I used the modern label punch from stampin up for the sentiment. The sentiment is also su and is from the hugs and wishes set. I used my nesties and cuttlebug embossing folder also.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment