Sunday, January 3, 2010

TESC96 Taylors Sketch Challenge




I made this card for TESC96 Taylors sketch challenge for this week. I just got this stamp this week using Ellen Hutsons 20% off coupon on the 28th. I ordered 4 valentine stamps from the Lockhart Stamp Co. Anyone who follows my blog would know that I love their stamps.

I used BoBunny Love Bandit Tweetheart paper front and back and su pretty in pink and melon mambo. I also used one of the brand new border punches from su also. It has tiny little hearts along the bottom and a ek success heart punch. I ran the white paper and the hearts thru my cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder.

I colored my image with copic markers and stamped the little sentiment at the bottom with a stamp from su's sweet little sentiments set.

Here is the sketch from Taylor also. Visit her at http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this!? Great colors and I love that fun image! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete