Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finally Time To Stamp!

Between two stamp clubs this weekend and my homework for calligraphy class I havent had time to stamp for myself. Oh, and also some weird bug I had that had me sick for a few days.
Don't you just love it when you know you are sick and you hurt like crazy and you go to the doctor and they say there is nothing wrong with you. You just want to say then give me my money back!!!
Anyway, I love my calligraphy class. This week we actually practised letters all thru the full 4 hours. I did 3 times the amount of homework I needed to today to practise and still got to make cards for myself. I made twelve of these cards to have to send out when I need to.
I used the new clear mounted Vintage Vogue set from stampin up. I love this set. It is in the new mini catalogue. I also used my sincere salutation set. Remember way back when, it first came out and you could pay it on special for $9.95 or something like that. They should do that more often. All my supplies were stampin up except the brads and white cardstock. The other supplies I used were pink piroutte and old olive cardstock and ink. Also the houndstooth background stamp. Oh, I used my swiss dots embossing folder and some pink ribbon from cod wholesale which were not stampin up either.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment