Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cupcakes Anyone!

This is a card I made with my sister about a year ago. She asked me for a picture cuz she wanted to make some more. Since I have been too busy to stamp much lately I decided to post it. This was one of the first Lockhart stamps I ever ordered from Ellen Hutson after I got hooked on cupcakes from reading TayloredExpressions blog all the time.
My calligraphy class is going really good. Every weekend I spend about 6 hours on sunday working on my homework project for the next week. I cant believe 6 out 10 classes are done already. I am really enjoying socializing with the others in class also. I will miss them.
For this card I dont remember who the designer paper is from. The cardstock is stampin ups regal rose and we colored it with stampin up markers. I think we made this card before I even got started with copic markers. The ribbon is stampin up also regal rose and we added some dew drops.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment