Sunday, February 21, 2010

Love This Punch!

I just love this border punch from Martha Stewart. I think it really adds a nice touch to the card or whatever project you are working on. This is another card for stamp club. When I am making cards I have to really concentrate on not using pinks all the time. I just love pink. But I know not everybodys favorite color is pink.
This stamp is a from a set I bought online somewhere really cheap. It has several different flowers and lots of sayings. It is from Inque Boutique called Mini Bouquet. I think I paid maybe $3 for the set and am using it for the 1st time. The sentiment is from the mini catalogue from stamping up and the papers are basic black and bashful blue. I added some su grosgrain ribbon also.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment