Monday, March 22, 2010

Finally A Card

So I finally figured how to upload a picture with this computer. Took me awhile but I didnt even have to ask for help. That is good. People are willing to help but you have to wait until they are available and get the secretly laughing at you so the more I can do on the computer without asking, the more I like it.
This card is made with rich razzleberry stampin up cardstock and ribbon. I used punched out the flowers and triple layered them. The leaves are a martha stewart punch and the flower is a paper shaper punch. The little flower is a martha stewart punch also. I used a stampin up set for the sentiment. I think its called all occasions or something like that.I put some stickles on the flowers for a little more zing. I also ran the white cardstock thru the cuttlebug with a new flower embossing folder I bought at Craft Warehouse. The sentiment was run thru the cuttlebug with my nesties.
Happy Stamping!
StamperGyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment